Skip to main content

Facing the Giant





In our life we may have knowingly or unknowingly faced this Giant.  When things are not working for us and the enemy with his lies want to make us believe that our

Lord doesn’t care for us?

Why the Lord is silent

The Lord has forgotten you etc. etc…….

Let me start with this, in our spiritual life why we should face the Giant or when we face this Giant. How this Giant looks like and question goes on and on. In this blog I wanted to focus on three major questions which comes in our mind

  1. Where this Giant Comes from?
  2. What does this Giant do?
  3. How this Giant is defeated?


  • Where this Giant Comes from?


 


The devil challenged God to test the faith of Job; God confidently accepted the challenge because he had trusted Job.  Nowadays I believe the same thing is happening with us, our enemy keeps on challenging God to test our Faith and our Lord allows it not because he doubts us but because he trust us that through the finish work of our Lord Jesus Christ we can overcome any challenges that the enemy throws. Now the question is how this Giant enters in this scenario, let me answer this when Job lost all health and wealth his sons and daughters everything in just one day, and the Lord at the very moment he was silent, when his wife and friends where blaming Job for everything, that is the time where the Giant of unfaithful or unbelief entered in his Life.


  • What does this Giant do?

    



Often we may have faced such situation in our life, not as Job problems but little similar to that, once the friends that praised Job when he had wealth and health, the same friends downcast Job when he lost everything, it’s true my friends the bible is also clear about this thing in Psalms 118:8 it is written It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. This was the time where he must have felt all alone and maybe at one point he must had believed that I may have done some thing wrong in the sight of the Lord. In my earlier days as a believer I use to think in the way, when it seems nothing  is moving in my life everything is just stopped, maybe for a purpose our Lord is also silent at that time I just saw this Giant of unfaithful in my life. It was very difficult to stand at that moment when it seem that the silent had steal my voice, it may be similar to one of your stories, but my dear friends even though we may be in such situation our Lord is greater than the problem, he is all powerful, there is nothing that our lord is not able to do, in the blink of the eye he can take all our problem in just micro seconds, yes my friend I don’t know about you but I had such experiences in my life and I pray while reading this blog you should also have such experience.



  •    How this Giant is defeated?


Now what Job did in the distress, he just trusted God, even though there was no hope to overcome the situation, this is what the Lord is expecting from us, yes even though there is no hope (according to the world) we just need to believe that, we have a greater and a mightier Lord who say the battle is mine I am going to fight the battle and give you the win (Chronicles 20: 15, 17). David also mentioned in many of his Psalms that in the time of distress you are only hope that I have, I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth Psalm 121:1 this is some powerful verses which helps us to believe the right thing and defeat the Giant.


  • Conclusion



What an awesome God we have. To make the long story short Job at the end, was restored double the health and wealth. This is what the Lord’s plan for you and me he is never satisfy of what we have he want us to promote in every single things, whether it is office, business and any other things he want to make double in everything because we are the sons and daughters of our heavenly father. Amen

Remember Abraham the father of faith he had nothing when he left his family and country but when he died, he died with riches and honor. That’s our Lord is out of nothing he created the Heaven and earth so how much he will do for you and me Romans 8:32, he will never put us in shame Romans 10:11 and also the Lord will never leave us nor forsake us Hebrew 13:15. This is some of my weapons which I used to defeat the Giant and guess after the Giant is defeated I had been restored with the things which I had never imagined in my Life. If possible I will try to write one blog as my testimony so that it would encourage you more to overcome such Giants.




 



15 Thus says the Lord unto you, be neither afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.

 17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.

 Chronicles 20: 15, 17


 


If you like the blog please share it with your near and dear once. So that they too can be blessed with you. 

If you have any question you can comment below so that I can answer and also if you have any feedback you can share with me

Don't forget to follow the Blog to get the latest updates on my blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trusting God in the midst of Storm

Imagine, we are in a very tough situation, where we find ourselves all alone every door is closed and there is no hope left except failure. This is the situation where everyone has been experienced once in a lifetime. Even I have experienced and still experiencing in my life.   Previously, I used to think why me?? My friends & surrounding people they are living a very good life, they are in a good condition, then why I have such lack, depression and trouble in my life. There was such a time, where I was in the hunt for the Job and was miserably failing wherever I used to apply Job. I was very much in a hopeless situation and I can never imagine what my future was and I could never imagine what’s next. At that time I use to lock myself in a room all alone and cried day and night and that time I asked God  Why I should face this situation? What you want me to do right now? Why this pain in my life? Then one fine day the Lord answered me and said there are around some million

Chasing for God’s will

What is God’s plan/will for my life??? This is the most asked question by the believers. In my Earlier days when I had my first encounter with the holy spirit, I really was very desperate to know What is God’s plan over my life? I went to many prophets just to ask this particular question, they also replied according to guidance of the Holy Spirit. It took more than two to three years to understand what is the exactly God’s will for my life and what is the process to know the will of God, I believe it is applicable to each and every believers Before knowing the will of God, I just want to highlight few things which we as a believer should be aware, before the creation, we were in the plan of our Father he knew exact date and time before we were even placed in our mother’s womb Jeremiah 1:5 and no human being is born without a purpose, if you and I are right now breathing it’s God’s plan, knowing God’s Plan is a good thing but before knowing God’s plan we should know Who is our G

Why Lockdown? And what’s next after lockdown?

  Will I be Jobless??? How will I earn and who will look after my family? Will economy rate come down? What about the stock market? How can I handle this crisis?     These questions are often asked by the people around us?                                                          Off-course the world is surrounded by these questions. When we switch on the news channel it is full of lockdown news and little by little the people are getting used to it. But let’s talk about today’s topic what’s next after lockdown as a Christian Believer?   I know some may have lost their respective Jobs and many have been told to put their resignation because of the costing cutting. I don’t want to disappoint anyone but want to convey and encourage each and everyone that in the midst of the wilderness our lord prepares the way (Isaiah 43:24) what an awesome God we worship. Amen     At this moment let’s see what the Bible tells about the lockdown. When we read about the Lockdo