Skip to main content

Why Lockdown? And what’s next after lockdown?

 


Will I be Jobless???

How will I earn and who will look after my family?

Will economy rate come down?

What about the stock market?

How can I handle this crisis?



 

 

These questions are often asked by the people around us?

                                                        

Off-course the world is surrounded by these questions. When we switch on the news channel it is full of lockdown news and little by little the people are getting used to it. But let’s talk about today’s topic what’s next after lockdown as a Christian Believer?


 

I know some may have lost their respective Jobs and many have been told to put their resignation because of the costing cutting. I don’t want to disappoint anyone but want to convey and encourage each and everyone that in the midst of the wilderness our lord prepares the way (Isaiah 43:24) what an awesome God we worship. Amen

 

 



At this moment let’s see what the Bible tells about the lockdown. When we read about the Lockdown in the Bibleit’s not new or surprising thing, right from Old Testament Noah to the New Testament 120 people gathered in the upper room for the day of Pentecost all were in the Lockdown according to the God’s Plan. Now if we are in the Lockdown that means we are the part of God’s plan. It doesn’t matter what crisis right now the world is going through my dear brothers and sisters I just want you all to know that have the privileged to be his Sons and Daughters John 1:12.  When we have Jesus as our king we will be the Sons & Daughters of the King this identity that can never be changed no matter what's the situation is.

 

 

 

Right now I just wanted to highlight two scripture which the Holy Spirit had put in my heart and the same he told me to share. If now you are reading this blog it’s not an accident it is the will of God that he wants you to encourage you

1.     Exodus 12: 7, 12-13

7 - And they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses where they eat it.

12-"For I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

13-Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.

 

 

Many may be familiar with the this verse so I don’t want to go deep put just wanted to share the revelation which I received from the Holy Spirit when I was meditating over this scripture. There was all around 10 Plagues which the Lord himself witnessed that he had sent to deliver his people from Pharaoh. Out of the 10 plague the most dangerous Plague was the Passover which the Lord had kept for the last so that after this the Pharaoh will be afraid and deliver the People of Israel from captivity. But one thing that the Holy Spirit was prompting me was that when there was the Passover the Lord gave the strict instruction that all the people will be staying at home (literally in a Lockdown) during the Passover, not only that he also instructed that the people should apply the blood of the lamp in their doorposts. Now this was the sign of protection in today’s generation the blood indicates Jesus holy blood which was sacrifice for our sins and the doorpost indicates our heart or us (Revelation 3:20) . Today if we are in the Lockdown are we daily applying the blood of Christ through spending time in him.

 


If the answer is” Yes” that means no matter what the virus name is he has to Passover when he sees you because we have already applied the holy blood of Jesus Christ which was scarified for our sake.

If “NO” then my dear brother and sister you have work on it nothing is too late in the kingdom of Lord if you are reading this article that means the Holy Spirit is speaking to you through this article and wants to help you to come out of this fear and live a Fearless life.

 

2.     Acts.1: 12-14

12- Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey.

13 - And when they had entered, they went up into the upper room where they were staying: Peter, James, John, and Andrew; Philip and Thomas; Bartholomew and Matthew; James the son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot; and Judas the son of James.

14 - These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers.


This is the time where Jesus was about to ascend to heaven before that he promised that the disciples will be filled with the Holy Spirit (with fire )(The day of Pentecost)  and will be witness to him Acts 1:8

 


Now before the disciples were filled with the Holy Spirit they were literally in a Lockdown papering themselves to receive the Holy Spirit. Today my dear brothers and Sisters if today we are in this Lockdown that means we have to prepare ourselves for the mighty thing because once the disciples received the Holy Spirit they created history and I believe that because of their witness we are able to experience the presence of God. So beloved prepare your heart for the might things after the Lockdown because we are a blessed generation which will not allow the enemy to rule over us because 2000 years before our Christ had paid the price which no one can pay for our sins and not only that he also gave us the privilege to be his generation and the ruler is Jesus Christ.

 

Believe what is right I mean what the scripture is telling us and declare the same so that  one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world 1 John 4:4

 

The angel of Yahweh appeared to him and said to him, “Yahweh is with you, you mighty warrior


(Judges 6:12 LEB)




Right now the Lord want's us to be a mighty warriors who is always prepared for the war.






If you like the blog please share it with your near and dear once. So that they too can be blessed with you. 

If you have any question you can comment below so that I can answer and also if you have any feedback you can share with me

Don't forget to follow the Blog to get the latest updates on my blog    

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trusting God in the midst of Storm

Imagine, we are in a very tough situation, where we find ourselves all alone every door is closed and there is no hope left except failure. This is the situation where everyone has been experienced once in a lifetime. Even I have experienced and still experiencing in my life.   Previously, I used to think why me?? My friends & surrounding people they are living a very good life, they are in a good condition, then why I have such lack, depression and trouble in my life. There was such a time, where I was in the hunt for the Job and was miserably failing wherever I used to apply Job. I was very much in a hopeless situation and I can never imagine what my future was and I could never imagine what’s next. At that time I use to lock myself in a room all alone and cried day and night and that time I asked God  Why I should face this situation? What you want me to do right now? Why this pain in my life? Then one fine day the Lord answered me and said there are around some million

Chasing for God’s will

What is God’s plan/will for my life??? This is the most asked question by the believers. In my Earlier days when I had my first encounter with the holy spirit, I really was very desperate to know What is God’s plan over my life? I went to many prophets just to ask this particular question, they also replied according to guidance of the Holy Spirit. It took more than two to three years to understand what is the exactly God’s will for my life and what is the process to know the will of God, I believe it is applicable to each and every believers Before knowing the will of God, I just want to highlight few things which we as a believer should be aware, before the creation, we were in the plan of our Father he knew exact date and time before we were even placed in our mother’s womb Jeremiah 1:5 and no human being is born without a purpose, if you and I are right now breathing it’s God’s plan, knowing God’s Plan is a good thing but before knowing God’s plan we should know Who is our G