Skip to main content

Chasing for God’s will


What is God’s plan/will for my life???

This is the most asked question by the believers. In my Earlier days when I had my first encounter with the holy spirit, I really was very desperate to know What is God’s plan over my life? I went to many prophets just to ask this particular question, they also replied according to guidance of the Holy Spirit. It took more than two to three years to understand what is the exactly God’s will for my life and what is the process to know the will of God, I believe it is applicable to each and every believers


Before knowing the will of God, I just want to highlight few things which we as a believer should be aware, before the creation, we were in the plan of our Father he knew exact date and time before we were even placed in our mother’s womb Jeremiah 1:5 and no human being is born without a purpose, if you and I are right now breathing it’s God’s plan, knowing God’s Plan is a good thing but before knowing God’s plan we should know



Who is our God??

This is the question not all but many initially don’t think and later realize step by step. But it should not be too late to realize who our God is. In Matthew 22:14 it is written that for "many are called, but few are chosen.” Why only few are chosen? Reason may be many, but one of the biggest reasons is this we exactly don’t know who is our God. When Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were force to worship the Idol by King Nebuchadnezzar, they straightaway rejected because they knew who their God was. This is what we should understand at this moment.  

Now let’s understand more about our God from the creation. 


Why did God created Adam and Eve?

A beautiful one lined answer given by my Pastor and my spiritual Father, where the Holy Spirit had personally answered, when my Pastor had this question in his heart, the reason why God created Adam and Eve was to express his Love because our God is Love 1 John 4:7. Love is something which needs to be expressed. If it is not expressed it’s not Love. I believe the very first thing the Lord want’s from us is relationship, now we have the privilege to be his Son’s and Daughter’s through Lord Jesus Christ, yes my dear brothers and sisters. He loves to have a relationship with us like he had with Adam and Eve. When we have the relationship we will automatically know the will of our Father.

I wanted to share a real story from the bible which will help you all understand to get a clear picture about the concept 

Let’s start with Genesis 6, where the whole earth was corrupted and God wanted to destroy the whole earth including the Living things which he had created by his own hand’s but there was a man for who founded Grace in the Lord sight and his name was Noah, How he founded Grace, by having the fellowship with God and also by obeying God’s will, he believe each and everything which Lord had told him and not only that he preached the Gospel to the people nearly 150 years (according to the history). To repent so that our Father would have mercy on them but no one heard and all were destroyed in the floods, except Noah and his household. Now the reason behind sharing this story is to tell you all that when we will have relationship, we will be automatically doing the will of God. That’s the power of relationship, even Jesus in his three years of ministry he spend maximum time with the Father and also he revealed the Love of the Father in John 14:6-7 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.” Amen

John 6:38-40 (NKJV)

38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”



The only reason of writing this blog is before knowing the will of our father we should know our Father, his unconditional Love, mercy etc. You know our father is still waiting for you and me, if you still think that your relationship is not Good with the heavenly father, my suggestion is that work on that, he is merciful and full of Grace, he will definitely forgive you and bring you more closer to him.

 


James 4:8-10 (AMP)

8 Come close to God [with a contrite heart] and He will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; and purify your [unfaithful] hearts, you double-minded [people].Be miserable and grieve and weep [over your sin]. Let your [foolish] laughter be turned to mourning and your [reckless] joy to gloom.10 Humble yourselves [with an attitude of repentance and insignificance] in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you [He will lift you up, He will give you purpose].


If you like the blog please share it with your near and dear once. So that they too can be blessed with you. 

If you have any question you can comment below so that I can answer and also if you have any feedback you can share with me

Don't forget to follow the Blog to get the latest updates on my blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trusting God in the midst of Storm

Imagine, we are in a very tough situation, where we find ourselves all alone every door is closed and there is no hope left except failure. This is the situation where everyone has been experienced once in a lifetime. Even I have experienced and still experiencing in my life.   Previously, I used to think why me?? My friends & surrounding people they are living a very good life, they are in a good condition, then why I have such lack, depression and trouble in my life. There was such a time, where I was in the hunt for the Job and was miserably failing wherever I used to apply Job. I was very much in a hopeless situation and I can never imagine what my future was and I could never imagine what’s next. At that time I use to lock myself in a room all alone and cried day and night and that time I asked God  Why I should face this situation? What you want me to do right now? Why this pain in my life? Then one fine day the Lord answered me and said there are around some million

Why Lockdown? And what’s next after lockdown?

  Will I be Jobless??? How will I earn and who will look after my family? Will economy rate come down? What about the stock market? How can I handle this crisis?     These questions are often asked by the people around us?                                                          Off-course the world is surrounded by these questions. When we switch on the news channel it is full of lockdown news and little by little the people are getting used to it. But let’s talk about today’s topic what’s next after lockdown as a Christian Believer?   I know some may have lost their respective Jobs and many have been told to put their resignation because of the costing cutting. I don’t want to disappoint anyone but want to convey and encourage each and everyone that in the midst of the wilderness our lord prepares the way (Isaiah 43:24) what an awesome God we worship. Amen     At this moment let’s see what the Bible tells about the lockdown. When we read about the Lockdo